Brief History of Megabank
MegaBank (Gambia) Limited, formerly BICI, IBC, Bank PHB then Keystone is a leading financial services institution in The Gambia with an emerging pacesetter for quality banking performance. MegaBank was incorporated on the 24th December, 2014 under the company act, 1955. Our Stance is to be a universal bank developing into a fully-fledged financial group with multi-channel distribution network and a well-recognized brand throughout The Gambia.
What we do
Our key inspirational motto to success is “together we can do better” while growing in a global devolvement market with vast strategy to advance effectively, a collective consideration with a perspective of social values given to its community and focusing on our potential clients with high value and readiness to work collectively.
- In-depth Knowledge of our customers business and needs
- Innovative solutions
- Skilled & People-passionate
- Speed to market
- Respected by the community
1. Our Mission
To provide efficient customer service delivery, through innovative financial solutions while maintaining return on investments.
2. Our Vision
To be the premier Bank of choice.
3. Our Core Values
The values that will bind us together as a winning team to achieve our set vision are:
We shall deliver service to our internal and external customers with the highest level of proficiency and commitment.
Our Word is our bond
- Business Focus: We are architects of value. We pursue commercial excellence in ways that create superior value for our customers through a wide range of products and services.
- Innovation and Leadership: Finding new and better ways to improve the value we deliver to our stakeholders is the foundation of our leadership aspiration.
- Teamwork: Our enduring success lies in collaborating and supporting each other with the best teams to deliver value for our customers and stakeholders.
- Dynamism and Strength: We explore new opportunities before our competitors. We combine this with prudent risk management that ensures a strong balance sheet sustainable shareholders value and the flexibility to adopt market changes.
Meet our Board of Directors
Our board comprises of renown experience and business minded personals who are always ensuring the company's prosperity by collectively directing the company's affairs, while meeting the appropriate interests of its shareholders and relevant stakeholders
Seeku A. K. Jabbie
Omar S. Jaata
Meet our Executive Members
Our Executive Members are prompt to overseeing the daily implementation of board policies and making sure that the board is establishing and maintaining good governance practices in daily operation of the bank.
Omar S. Jaata
Suleiman Fode Drame
Chief Finance Officer